Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Meet the Fluffy Femme
Hi everyone! I'm calling myself Fluffy Femme for the time being, but hopefully not for very long. I've decided to get in shape and this blog will be my journal during my journey to being a Buff Betty. I'm a 28 year old teacher, graduate student, and wife. About a year ago I moved to my home state with my husband who got stationed here (he's active duty Army). I was thrilled to "come home" and then realized I was in hell - I have very little in common with the locals and the town is about a tenth of the size of my last residence, meaning in the past year I've pretty much met everyone in the town. There is no movie theater, no dance club, no bookstore, no coffeshop, no mall, no sit-down restaurant chains, no bars, no movie rental place...get the picture? Since there is nothing to do here, I've decided to spend all of my extra free time working out and getting in shape. Something good will come from this duty station!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment